Jurnal Tekstil Internasional Open Access
- Scientific Research Publishing (SCIRP) is an academic publisher of open access journals. It also publishes academic books and conference proceedings. SCIRP currently has more than 200 open access journals in the areas of science, technology and medicine.
- Fashion & Textiles (FATE) : International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research. Jurnal open access bidang tekstil dan fesyen. Gratis untuk pembaca dan penulis. Tidak ada fee yang harus dibayarkan untuk penulis yang ingin menerbitkan tulisannya di FATE.
Source: Fashion and Textiles – a SpringerOpen journal.
The open access fees (article-processing charges) for this journal are kindly sponsored by the The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles. Authors can publish in the journal without any additional charges.
- An open access journal published under the SpringerOpen brand in online versions
- The first journal in fashion and textiles discipline to provide an open forum for innovative ideas and fresh perspectives through diverse venues including concept and vision papers
- The most innovative academic journal that facilitate active exchanges between researchers and practitioners across the globe
- The most comprehensive journal that integrates every aspect of fashion and textiles supply chain from textiles, apparel design, production, and marketing to end consumers
Fashion & Textiles (abbreviated as FATE) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among academic and industrial researchers in the field of fashion and textiles. FATE is an online open access journal published under the SpringerOpen brand.The journal aims to advance knowledge concerning all aspects of fashion and textiles worldwide. Research on fashion and textiles is closely related to work being done in disciplines such as the natural sciences, humanities, social sciences, as well as the arts. In today’s rapidly changing economic and academic environment, the developing knowledge pertaining to FATE’s scope is becoming thematically both broader and more interconnected. By bringing together scholars and industry experts, FATE provides an international forum to discuss challenges and opportunities. FATE is also a member of COPE and adheres to its guidelines on publishing ethics. The scope of the journal includes the following four technical research divisions:
Textile Science and Technology: Textile Material Science and Technology; Dyeing and Finishing; Smart and Intelligent Textiles
Clothing Science and Technology: Physiology of Clothing/Textile Products; Protective clothing ; Smart and Intelligent clothing; Sportswear; Mass customization ; Apparel manufacturing
Economics of Clothing and Textiles/Fashion Business: Management of the Clothing and Textiles Industry; Merchandising; Retailing; Fashion Marketing; Consumer Behavior; Socio-psychology of Fashion
Fashion Design and Cultural Study on Fashion: Aesthetic Aspects of Fashion Product or Design Process; Textiles/Clothing/Fashion Design; Fashion Trend; History of Fashion; Costume or Dress; Fashion Theory; Fashion journalism; Fashion exhibition.
Fashion & Textiles is associated with the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles. The journal enjoys the full support of the KSCT, and the Society provides funds to cover all costs of publication. The journal is therefore both free to read and free to publish for everyone.
Journal of Textile Science and Technology. Jurnal open access untuk sains dan teknologi tekstil.